What have you learned in this time? I have felt that I’ve been on a triple vacation. And now it’s time to get back to work/playing with you.
As you may know Autumn Equinox is coming Tuesday, September 22. It will be at 9:31 AM EDT. Here is an effective ritual for that powerful day. If you can do it a few minutes before the 9:30 AM that would be perfect if not do it the night before. In these situations the energy is always more powerful before the actual moment, as the energy is building.
Your Autumn Equinox manifestation ritual…
- Build a small altar to autumn using some earth objects and crystals.
- Light a candle.
- Write a list of all the wonderful things that you’re harvesting from the seeds that you planted during the Spring.(even though it’s possibly been a strange year for you).
- Write a separate list of all the things that you are releasing .
- Tear up or burn the releasing list.
- Meditate to connect to yourself with the following
- Ground and connect to Gaia/mother earth so that you can support her and she can support you to manifest your dreams.
- Call in the Archangels to support and help you celebrate.
- Play crystal singing bowls, chimes, drums, or favorite piece of music that you love.
This is a very important Autumn Equinox because we are preparing for the upcoming Winter Solstice which will be the official beginning of the Age of Aquarius, which is also known as The Golden Age!
You will want to be clear and focused on the things that are most important for you to manifest in your life.
This new Age of Aquarius is what many people have to been waiting for many many years. I have been told it will have a slow start. We have been leading up to it with all the revolutionary events and reactions that have been happening.
So I invite you to do the above brief exercise and meditation for yourself and to connect to the earth so that you can support your Mother Earth and she can support you in having your dreams come true.
I truly would love to hear from you and how you are weathering your new world.
A Great End of Summer Joy to You!